Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored a brand new current generation arizer extreme q vape for 125.99 USD with tax. includes everything that is needed I the starter pack. What a great find! Anyone else got an arizer extreme q? Saw good reviews and wanted a bag system and that fits the bill plus it has the whip and remote. It's the newest model. Will review it when it comes next week.

where?
Scored a brand new current generation arizer extreme q vape for 125.99 USD with tax. includes everything that is needed I the starter pack. What a great find! Anyone else got an arizer extreme q? Saw good reviews and wanted a bag system and that fits the bill plus it has the whip and remote. It's the newest model. Will review it when it comes next week.

EXCEPTIONAL deal!! Well done!! Ive been running the Xtreme Q for 3-4 years now!! Best most proficient way to toke without a doubt....the bag is where its at!!

Hey guys I have finally got about a months cure on my auto Skywalker. I have noticed several times while in combustion it smells just like burned rubber. And I am fixing to peel out right now. You guys have a great day.

A couple of tips for you....get in the habit of loosening the elbow form the bowl when you turn the machine off. Once you have used it a whack of times, resin buildup will make it difficult to remove if you let it cool, and then you have to wait a good 10 minutes when you turn it on to be able to remove the elbow. If you try to force the elbow when its not warm enough it will break(did it once).

Also....you can get free oil as a reclaim if you add a straight connector and tie an overhand knot into you hose...makes a killer amber oil. You can see the pools of oil in the belly of the hose. Emptying it out is easy, use gravity. At the end of the night position the hose to pour down into a small jar/vial
IMG_6956.JPG

Good deal! I've had one now for about four or five months and it is my preferred method of taking cannabis in. Well, I do love a good edible, too! :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back