Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION SCOTSMEN!
I know theres a few guys from Fife on here but cant remember who. if anyone knows who they are could you please tag them in. all council housing getting checked for loft insulation and cavity wall condition. just had them trying to get in mine. said theyre sweeping and getting the lot done rapid style. shat a brick like. only just got my groom ready for my seedlings yesterday and ive now gotta go rip the lot out. photo seedling ive just spent 3 weeks on will most likely get binned. fuckin spewin like but at least i never got caught. lets try find the rest of the Fifers and make sure they get away with it too!! theres at least another 3 of us here that need warned : (

ATTENTION SCOTSMEN!
I know theres a few guys from Fife on here but cant remember who. if anyone knows who they are could you please tag them in. all council housing getting checked for loft insulation and cavity wall condition. just had them trying to get in mine. said theyre sweeping and getting the lot done rapid style. shat a brick like. only just got my groom ready for my seedlings yesterday and ive now gotta go rip the lot out. photo seedling ive just spent 3 weeks on will most likely get binned. fuckin spewin like but at least i never got caught. lets try find the rest of the Fifers and make sure they get away with it too!! theres at least another 3 of us here that need warned : (

God dang! Share the message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back