Status
Not open for further replies.
hello new stoners :pass:nono its old stoners new chat.
new postman dosnt know my 'if im not in stick it in the blue bin' secret hiding place.i was at the post office today,come home to find another cardin the door 'wont go in letterbox collect it from post office'.:wall:
:pighug:

Lots of seed will be dropped to end up with just a few. The girls to be pollinated with the the 3 strains that have consistently done good up here, blue dream, bubba cheese, sweet skunk. this grow will be all about getting the northern strain advanced!

bubba cheese surprises me. Mine was real leggy and stretchy. I would have thought compact plants would do better in the short season.

new postman dosnt know my 'if im not in stick it in the blue bin' secret hiding place.i was at the post office today,come home to find another cardin the door 'wont go in letterbox collect it from post office'.:wall:
you need to tune him up
cheers archie!

Sounds like exercise.

I'm a bit peeved by the score I got on a plant id test. The scoring was heavily weighted towards the Latin names. I got every single plant ID correct, and every single common name out of 200 and still only scored a C on the test. That just aint right.

bubba cheese surprises me. Mine was real leggy and stretchy. I would have thought compact plants would do better in the short season.
the ones I've grown where well developed 36-40" bushes with a slight spread, not an over abundance of leaf, good for anti-mold, not the fastest but fast enough
P1030234.JPG

the ones I've grown where well developed 36-40" bushes with a slight spread, not an over abundance of leaf, good for anti-mold, not the fastest but fast enoughView attachment 835973

That cola is way bigger than mine got, and mine was taller, had to tie up the buds too. floppy thing. Great smoke though, put you on your ass that stuff.

I'm looking for Fast and Stretchy, tall and spread the best for my environment, big usually makes more and, and they grow less mold, the trick is to find big that's fast in my environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back