Status
Not open for further replies.
My plan is to breed from scratch. Strawberry cough x gg4 then breed their spawn with a ruderalis, breed the spawns then put their spawns under a 24 hour cycle whichever ones autoflower I’ll breed those and hope for the best but I may be missing quite a bit

My plan is to breed from scratch. Strawberry cough x gg4 then breed their spawn with a ruderalis, breed the spawns then put their spawns under a 24 hour cycle whichever ones autoflower I’ll breed those and hope for the best but I may be missing quite a bit
Its the basics that matter lol. As long as you understand how to do what you intend youre set!

Talk to @Mossy @Magic qnd few others they are all helpful I believe @FullDuplex also is killing it breeding.

Its the basics that matter lol. As long as you understand how to do what you intend youre set!
I may have to breed one of the ones from the end result with one of the spawns from the very first breeding and basically start over except I’d be breeding two of the same strains I initially intended to cross together but of different genetic traits being photo and auto to get the results I really want

I may have to breed one of the ones from the end result with one of the spawns from the very first breeding and basically start over except I’d be breeding two of the same strains I initially intended to cross together but of different genetic traits being photo and auto to get the results I really want
Bro I love the idea of breeding but realistically I am not set up yet to pollen chuck. Although I would love to create a blueberry cheese diesel cross to be available in photo and auto... One day lol

Bro I love the idea of breeding but realistically I am not set up yet to pollen chuck. Although I would love to create a blueberry cheese diesel cross to be available in photo and auto... One day lol
That would be delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back