Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 836184 Well I'd like to bestow upon you an AFN Festivus spot seed prize. Since you've been here you have kept the positive vibes :vibe: flowing in LiveStoners, stepping up and helping others in the forum with their questions/concerns and as a new grower stepping up your game. Thank you for being part of the community. Keep spreading the Festivus Cheer like you been.
@epenguin @Son of Hobbes @912GreenSkell @Dudeski @Mossy @Rebel @Ripper @FullDuplex @briman @Duggy

Are you serious!? Hell yes! Than you! You guys really do love me! You really really do love me!

View attachment 836184 Well I'd like to bestow upon you an AFN Festivus spot seed prize. Since you've been here you have kept the positive vibes :vibe: flowing in LiveStoners, stepping up and helping others in the forum with their questions/concerns and as a new grower stepping up your game. Thank you for being part of the community. Keep spreading the Festivus Cheer like you been.
@epenguin @Son of Hobbes @912GreenSkell @Dudeski @Mossy @Rebel @Ripper @FullDuplex @briman @Duggy

In jeopardy there is a time limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back