Status
Not open for further replies.
....................................FREE SEEDS FLOWING!............................................
...................................................@....................................................................
P1040047 (1).JPG
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/magics-monthly-giveaway-feb-2018.63797/#post-1691205

Hey dudes .:toke:....I decided earlier to save some pics to try and enter magic's competition...:headbang:....had a few joints ..:baked::baked::baked::baked::baked:.......went into autopilot and wiped them all off lol:face:

Woof guys...doing some Blueberry training....I'm 50/50 on wanting to fim this girl again..been fimmed once with lst......thoughts??

IMG_6180.JPG

Good Morning AFN... Wasnt on here much last night , we was visiting our friend who is a tattoo artist, Dont know if you guys have ever watched 'INK MASTER, but he has worked with Oliver peck, and other well know tattoo artist. Wish I could share the Tattoo that my wife is getting work on...A back mural of an Underwater scene.. Seas turtles are the main subject. Bright vivid corals, textures galore. and its big and not even close to done. She sat there four hours for this session and expect another 18-24 hours to finish. It covers from base of neck to just past her shoulder blades and completely filled in from side to side. Pretty damn awesome.

View attachment 859459
The underwater mural sounds awesome. I haven't had any new ink in over 6 years. I have a half sleeve that was started but both of my friends/artists are no longer with us RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back