Status
Not open for further replies.
best part of winter coming, no matter how cold at night, sola does a big warm up during the day, all the way up to -2f yesterday
P1060294.JPG

Hey Skelly doing great, just transplanted girl into final home. Thinking about trying out a nano grow, stunted art and your 7inch pot work has inspired me. If I get even 1g off that plant I'll be beyond pleased.

Buddy, if you grow the small even semi-properly, you will far surpass 1 gram!! I totally dig pulling 1.5 - 2 ounces off a 12" plant. Plants dont have to be big to be bountiful! ;) Remember bud...we are bud farmers, not stick farmers!!
IMG_5120.JPG

just need to know when and how to boost, I'm hoping this be rubbing off on me, hehe

That was the single largest thing i learned over 20 years ago when i learned from a mentor(an astonishingly good grower i still try to match results!!). Its all about giving them the right stuff at the right time. My mentor was a wizard at this(much easier when you are running cloned plants, and have grown them for several cycles...LOL)

No, we shut it down cause it was snowing so hard it might've plugged up, then it ended up getting cold, so maybe burning gas for a few days
solar panels are awake, even though 1/3 are buried, in a couple of weeks wind and sun be taking care of business for months, energy rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back