Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like she is almost there!! I plant a little deeper than many, so I find most of the time my shells shed on the way out of the dirt.
Heck, I just planted her like I do veggies out in the garden. Wasn't expecting her to pop up so quickly, honestly.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Hey stoners! I'm about to start making some videos. For images I remove the exif data to stay anonymous, any tips for videos? How can I stay anonymous with videos? Besides a VPN.

this...lol
new-v-mask-vendetta-white-yellow-mask-anonymous.jpg

My friend....you don't snuggle a bush like her....she snuggles you!! ;)
Trained into a rectangle 10 feet X 12 feet....that pic shows the short side. Over 8 feet in height
It reminds me of my youth my unkle he grew some big ones but his was like pines but none ever looked like yours !!! That is a really beautiful plant bro. How was the smell about mid day?

Hey stoners! I'm about to start making some videos. For images I remove the exif data to stay anonymous, any tips for videos? How can I stay anonymous with videos? Besides a VPN.

i refrain from making videos ... but if u have too :crying:

upload from a public wifi, with a random mac address and a new account :cheers:

but im semi paranoid :pighug:

There are a few plug and play operating systems designed for anonymity. Throw one of those on a usb, and head out to an area with public wifi.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back