Status
Not open for further replies.
This gal showing the claw real good, I did give some feather meal top dressing..she probably didn't need it. This is basically a soil test grow so I'm not real concerned just need to tune up for spring. Think I'll play with the soil some and then try a mephisto seed or something. This was a pretty random seed:)
P_20180129_083102.jpg
P_20180129_083056.jpg

This gal showing the claw real good, I did give some feather meal top dressing..she probably didn't need it. This is basically a soil test grow so I'm not real concerned just need to tune up for spring. Think I'll play with the soil some and then try a mephisto seed or something. This was a pretty random seed:)View attachment 857193 View attachment 857194
clawed with frost, oh well

This gal showing the claw real good, I did give some feather meal top dressing..she probably didn't need it. This is basically a soil test grow so I'm not real concerned just need to tune up for spring. Think I'll play with the soil some and then try a mephisto seed or something. This was a pretty random seed:)View attachment 857193 View attachment 857194

Nice frost my friend!! Looking good! Figure the cool temps slowed here down in growth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back