Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends:toke:...as im sure you all are aware, I have been unlucky in the festivus games(so far!)....so I'm going to do my own comp:crying:.....all you have to do is spot a "Red Buddah" in my tent....in the picture below:crying:good luck all:crying:
20180128_182702_resized.jpg

Whoa dude. Pace yourself there! Next thing you know.... at Swans house....
View attachment 856796

LOL... :crying:

I laugh, but I'm at home alone, and touring the smithsonian in my Oculus Rift at the moment. Not much more exciting!
That's no so bad, the Oculus is a cool bit of kit.
I have to make do with one of these....
df297f3d2da4bf9e2a16658001e3690f.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Hello friends:toke:...as im sure you all are aware, I have been unlucky in the festivus games(so far!)....so I'm going to do my own comp:crying:.....all you have to do is spot a "Red Buddah" in my tent....in the picture below:crying:good luck all:crying:
View attachment 856811
What's the prize if anyone manages to spot the well hidden Buddah?!

View attachment 856811

Like buddah...

images.duckduckgo.com.gif

What's the prize if anyone manages to spot the well hidden Buddah?!

Nobody:yoinks:......fuckin brilliant!!......I can't win a festivus competition:fire:.....and nobody even wants in on my comp:kitty:.....:tang:............dunno what I did in a past life dudes.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back