Status
Not open for further replies.
912 2kg sounds like a challenge you could take on.
Would love to try an out door grow someday. Weather in ireland is so unpredictable though!
@trailanimal glad to hear the champ is defending his crown this year again

OH ive surpassed 2kg a number of times, but never with a may the first started plant. Oh ireland...ouch!! Yeah thats tough growing!! I watched an irish grower for a couple of seasons...thats some rough weather!! She did have some success though!

OH ive surpassed 2kg a number of times, but never with a may the first started plant. Oh ireland...ouch!! Yeah thats tough growing!! I watched an irish grower for a couple of seasons...thats some rough weather!! She did have some success though!
Was she running photos or autos dude?
@trailanimal how longs your greenhouse season

Was she running photos or autos dude?
@trailanimal how longs your greenhouse season
I figure 3 months, although last season was the longest, and moldiest, I've seen. It just didn't get cold as early as "normal". Had 2 plants go 120 from seed. But, after Sept 1st I can really feel the sun going away. so more time buys very little

I figure 3 months, although last season was the longest, and moldiest, I've seen. It just didn't get cold as early as "normal". Had 2 plants go 120 from seed. But, after Sept 1st I can really feel the sun going away. so more time buys very little

And the cold seems to slow down their flowering cycle and make them take longer....it is a challenge indeed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back