Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN!

I'm going live on Cannabis Life Radio in about 1.5 hours to do a brief introduction to autoflowers! Also got word back from the Heavy T's Grow Show (they think autoflowers are stupid) and they want me to come on their show to duke it out lol.

And in other news, I heard a rumor our champion product tester @Ripper was interviewed yesterday about his VividGro light test :pighug:

Let's blow this shit up!
I was it was a quick interview. But the bottom line is Vividgro is pushing their lights and my small pot grow and showing how to get over 1 gram per watt.

The interviewer was an interesting dude. He asked if I was going to become a commercial grower I said no and that was the end of the interview

My ladies are especially perky this morning. I sorted them out with feed, water level and pH yesterday and they are happy again. It's a warm 75 degrees F. 45% RH, breezy day in there with water temps at 64 and a light mist rolling through from time to time.. How does it get any better than that? I would want to live there too, if it wernt for those damnable offensive HPS lights.

hey all :pass:its kettle oclock
IMG_3525.JPG

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back