Status
Not open for further replies.
no firewood gotta go. Was hoping for warmer to start snogo, all the way up to -45, sigh. Might forgo the hassle and pull a hand sled along the edge of the woods, real close. Be a real wood magot today, instead of a Prince of the Tundra

I loved the plant/bud of the month comps, but noticed a general lack of voting/visiting of the thread.. There are several thousand members of this site with a few hundred "regulars", but even then, you'd see, 10, maybe 20 total votes to win, with maybe 100 total votes.. I can see why they curtailed it since there were vendors forking over stuff all to have a small turnout.. I would love to see it come back, but maybe it could be Quarterly and maybe a big, "Plant of the Year" with some incentives??
I agree but the reason i believe that they do not have much votes is that some people like myself use tapatalk and cannot vote on the app. However you can just login on chrome and vote which I will say at times am too much of a stoner to remember to go lol.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

How long do you give a seedbank that has received payment (paypal) to ship your seeds? I havent sent a few email no response, its been 10 days since i paid no response of any kind well asked for payment immediately lol. Trying to stay cool they are in the US so feel like they should have shipped.

So. Out of curiousity... Would it work out pretty well if I germ a photo the same time as the autos I'm going to grow, and after the second auto is done((doing one after another)) kick the lights over to 12/12? It would give the photo plenty of time to veg haha.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
She'll be huge by that time and I hope you use a feminised bean wouldn't want a male hahaha just saying

Last edited:
fri.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back