Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about vegging for a few more months, then turning her and her Sis loose to finish outside.
Any thoughts? I judge by puppy feet... this may get very large.

I say go for it!! Just make sure you introduce her to some sun first before giving her full time sun

Just curious and want others input. When you harvest your grow, are most of leafs faded out and autumny, or are most of the leaves still green. I am just wondering because I used to use the old school waiting until about all fans are gone and the bud leafs are starting to turn. After starting to check tricks, it seems that I could be harvesting alot sooner, but most of the leaves are still green. What do your leafs look like when the trichs are ready?

Just curious and want others input. When you harvest your grow, are most of leafs faded out and autumny, or are most of the leaves still green. I am just wondering because I used to use the old school waiting until about all fans are gone and the bud leafs are starting to turn. After starting to check tricks, it seems that I could be harvesting alot sooner, but most of the leaves are still green. What do your leafs look like when the trichs are ready?
Purely personal .......but i like to let the autumn moon light her way [emoji111]

Generally the majority of leaves are starting to yellow up when i like to chop(10-20% amber), a few strains leaves are mostly yellow, and a few are still mostly green at that point

seems strains are a little different in the leaf looking fall time and bud ripeness. I think too much nitro has keep mine greening, but too for one be just right for her neighbor. I harvest when I see no white pistils low down on the plant, usually pretty yellowed by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back