Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackBerry gum! I don't have a clue but it just sound good

Shit....i might just have to get one of these ripping asap!! Due to limited size.....hmm root restricted Blackberry gum, or perhaps a slightly restricted Hyper ryder SPG to start? Hmmmmm thoughts AFN crew?

Shit....i might just have to get one of these ripping asap!! Due to limited size.....hmm root restricted Blackberry gum, or perhaps a slightly restricted Hyper ryder SPG to start? Hmmmmm thoughts AFN crew?
The og kush . Imo no sense wasting the xx strain in a solo

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I second the blackberry gum...sounds wonderful!

The og kush . Imo no sense wasting the xx strain in a solo

None will be a waste my friend....root restricting a larger strain and planting in a 1.5gallon pot after 20 days pulls some very solid plants(last run I had Spiritwalker pull 72 grams using that technique). Al it does for me is keep them from literallly outgrowing my space.

None will be a waste my friend....root restricting a larger strain and planting in a 1.5gallon pot after 20 days pulls some very solid plants(last run I had Spiritwalker pull 72 grams using that technique). Al it does for me is keep them from literallly outgrowing my space.
Oh ok thought you were entering in the solo cup grow lol. Have to try that with my sour liver I am going to grow for the mephisto grow. Maybe transplant at 15 days. Usually have no problem with transplanting no shock mostly.

Oh ok thought you were entering in the solo cup grow lol. Have to try that with my sour liver I am going to grow for the mephisto grow. Maybe transplant at 15 days. Usually have no problem with transplanting no shock mostly.

NO need for transplants if you can get solo cups
IMG_6429.JPG

IMG_6427.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back