Status
Not open for further replies.
-50 and colder is harsh....a few years ago a buddy and myself went to his new cabin in early january...its was blistering cold all week, and the floor of the cabin wasn't insulated, so it was more of a survival trip(in a fun way) than a fishing trip. Anyways we stayed the planned 7 days. On the way out i noticed it was exceptionally cool, and when we got to the truck we were informed that it was -54C. Since then we have insulated the floor(no more boots frozen to the floor in the morning, yay!! :D)

FESTIVUS STILL FLOWING..........
P1060262.JPG
P1060249.JPG

SEED STASHES GROWING

Last edited:
-50 and colder is harsh....a few years ago a buddy and myself went to his new cabin in early january...its was blistering cold all week, and the floor of the cabin wasn't insulated, so it was more of a survival trip(in a fun way) than a fishing trip. Anyways we stayed the planned 7 days. On the way out i noticed it was exceptionally cool, and when we got to the truck we were informed that it was -54C. Since then we have insulated the floor(no more boots frozen to the floor in the morning, yay!! :D)
the litmus for cabin comfort, the floor!. I'm barefoot'n and enjoy my cozy

I'm hoping this is a good omen for this girl :

IMG_0648.JPG

Either that or its some kind of alien invader and needs burning in a nuclear fire
:hookah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back