Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here actually used coconut water as a nute suppliment? It was talked about in here, But I don't remember anyone saying they've used it.
There's a Polynesian on a different forum that swears by it. I'm curious how it'll work with Megacrop, and if I should throw the full recommended dose of 15ml/gal [2.5 CUPS) in my set up, or take it down to 5ml/gal.
Anyone experiment with stuff like that?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Has anyone here actually used coconut water as a nute suppliment? It was talked about in here, But I don't remember anyone saying they've used it.
There's a Polynesian on a different forum that swears by it. I'm curious how it'll work with Megacrop, and if I should throw the full recommended dose of 15ml/gal [2.5 CUPS) in my set up, or take it down to 5ml/gal.

Taking it down to quarter strength would put it at somwthing like 9/16 of a cup lol. I've got that size in my toolbox, but not my kitchen haha

How good is your dope ?? Ever wonder . I do . But I have nothing to compare it to !! I have no medical issues so I can't say that feel better as a result of using it ( my good fortune I might add , or good genetics ? ) So I'm recreational toker !! and I get high . But how high is high ?? Should I be stumbling around incoherently drooling out the corner of my mouth ?? Just wondered . :biggrin:

Try it out see how it works out and give us a report . :thumbsup:

Try it out see how it works out and give us a report . [emoji106]
I'm thinking about it. Once my Megacrop gets here, I'm gonna pop the NL seed that's twice the size of ALL the other seeds, and plop her in my 40 gallon rdwc, in a 4x4 space, under 100 ten watt epileds(my cheapo blurple haha), all by herself.
Should be interesting to see results.

Polynesian would know coconut

Morning my stoner brethren...checked on the ladies, they keep asking who their new tent mates are going to be...
20180123_074402.jpg

Guess they can't read...waiting on friday...

Glad to see our northern friends were neither swallowed by the earth, or washed away by the sea... nothing like mother nature to remind us of how small and insignificant we really are.

Polynesian would know coconut
:pass:
Yep. I'm just trying to find ways to get the most out of my plants. I'll have to dive deep into google to find results, that have pics as proof. If you look into what raw coconut milk contains, You'd almost think you were reading a Bud Candy label or something like that... Sugars, carbs, P&K, trace elements and minerals...
...I need to stop talking myself into using it without seeing full results haha :pass:

Seen lots if YouTube vids on using it...no till guys swear by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back