Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody use this from Lowe's? I'm going to grab a bag today to use in my bloom tea and it's only $3.38 for 0.75 cu ft..Definitely beats ordering it online and paying like 20 something for shipping...It did receive 4.5/5 star reviews so should be fine..I'll give it a try..

742786960016.jpg

Anybody use this from Lowe's? I'm going to grab a bag today to use in my bloom tea and it's only $3.38 for 0.75 cu ft..Definitely beats ordering it online and paying like 20 something for shipping...It did receive 4.5/5 star reviews so should be fine..I'll give it a try..

View attachment 853932

I've used that brand, but only outdoors. It is what it says it is. Some mushroom compost is mostly worm poop, some of it mostly composted wood debris. The mushroom factory near me only adds fully composted straw, hay, wood debris, and sometimes a bit of grains depending on what mushroom they are growing.

I've used that brand, but only outdoors. It is what it says it is. Some mushroom compost is mostly worm poop, some of it mostly composted wood debris. The mushroom factory near me only adds fully composted straw, hay, wood debris, and sometimes a bit of grains depending on what mushroom they are growing.

Yeah I was just curious of the quality...Just looking for that fungal portion of my tea..If it is what it says it is, that is good enough for me...Thanks for confirming.

Now here's one for you intellectuals . Will a plant accept both nutrients ( organic or chemical ) mixed together. Will it show a preference one over the other or will it pick and choose the nutrients that it needs to sustain itself regardless of the source ?? :biggrin:

Now here's one for you intellectuals . Will a plant accept both nutrients ( organic or chemical ) mixed together. Will it show a preference one over the other or will it pick and choose the nutrients that it needs to sustain itself regardless of the source ?? :biggrin:
?, test and see bear

. I don't imagine the plant cares, but the soil life does. Is this simply comparing bottled neuts?
Just swiped this from the wifes facebook...new creation
Screenshot_20180122-092510_1.jpg

. I don't imagine the plant cares, but the soil life does. Is this simply comparing bottled neuts?
I agree..plants roots don't care where or what form the nutrients are as long as they can absorb and utilize..but adding liquid ferts to organic soil can cause imbalance to the symbiotic relationship between the organisms providing the soil with organic nutes ..so I have read..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back