Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all.
Like many other people in the UK I have had PPI claim companies calling me for what seems like years. I usually tell them I won't have any PPI so it's not worth you looking into it and politely tell them I'm going to end the call.
But just before Christmas one company was calling me on what seemed to be a daily basis I got so annoyed with them I thought sod it, so I said yes. Yes go on then guys, seeing as you keep telling me I could be owed thousands of pounds, off you go an get it all back for me please!
So imagine my surprise when a cheque arrives in Saturday's post for a life changing sum of money.....

For the grand total of 20 pence!

Now maybe they'll leave me alone [emoji23][emoji23]
8c94df20b136053cfc73df0fb0a5f8cc.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
jackpot!
not

Evening all.
Like many other people in the UK I have had PPI claim companies calling me for what seems like years. I usually tell them I won't have any PPI so it's not worth you looking into it and politely tell them I'm going to end the call.
But just before Christmas one company was calling me on what seemed to be a daily basis I got so annoyed with them I thought sod it, so I said yes. Yes go on then guys, seeing as you keep telling me I could be owed thousands of pounds, off you go an get it all back for me please!
So imagine my surprise when a cheque arrives in Saturday's post for a life changing sum of money.....

For the grand total of 20 pence!

Now maybe they'll leave me alone [emoji23][emoji23]
8c94df20b136053cfc73df0fb0a5f8cc.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

after all said and done...it cost them £10.00 to issue that check..lol dont spend it all in one place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back