Status
Not open for further replies.
hello @Renaissance Redneck , I'm good just been snowed under with family, garden and life... been hanging out on Instagram a bit latey but I haven't forget my Autoflower family... How is every one ? well and truly stoned I hope
Doing good, Brother :toke::thumbsup: Just making sure you weren't eaten by fungus gnats! :crying:

Welcome to the AFN Seed Whores Club . :rofl:
I think that should be a badge...am finding I get nervous when my seed count drops...or that could be addiction making an appearance.

Wispers in the dark...Big A, you need more seeds...of course I do... I'll get right on it.

Do you love to gamble ?? I do . I'm a horse person I liked to gamble on the races . I don't do it anymore I wasn't good enough to be a professional but I tried , lord knows I tried . Now a days I gamble on the lotterys . I know my odds are incredible but so is the payout if you cash . I't's my glimmer of hope . Like a star in the ski but it's hope . :rofl:

Do you love to gamble ?? I do . I'm a horse person I liked to gamble on the races . I don't do it anymore I wasn't good enough to be a professional but I tried , lord knows I tried . Now a days I gamble on the lotterys . I know my odds are incredible but so is the payout if you cash . I't's my glimmer of hope . Like a star in the ski but it's hope . :rofl:

Hey Bear!! You have a problem!!

But it's OKAY!! Because I have a solution!!!!

Here's how to gamble in safety (for 10 times with each friend (assuming they don't talk to each other) .... so BET BIG!!)

:coffee:

disclaimer: they only work if the other person doesn't know the trick .. blue will not be accountable for any debt incurred ... infact ... you'll owe blue $1 dollar for each trick performed (which means i'm a pimp!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back