Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I make it a point to try to scare my wife at least once a day. Today I was outside, and heard her singing that "Who let the dogs out" song to my kids... I get on google play, cast to the stereo in the room she's in, and crank the volume as loud as I can. Same song she's singing. As soon as I see her mouth the word "who", I hit play...
That "who" she was mouthing turned into "what the f**k?!?!You son of a bitch!"
Who let the dogs out, indeed.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

So. I make it a point to try to scare my wife at least once a day. Today I was outside, and heard her singing that "Who let the dogs out" song to my kids... I get on google play, cast to the stereo in the room she's in, and crank the volume as loud as I can. Same song she's singing. As soon as I see her mouth the word "who", I hit play...

That song was our ringtone for awhile. It meant my Cane Corso's jumped the fence and were running around the neighborhood when we lived in the city. After we moved they had free run of 40 acres for their remaining years.

a mate of mine lives in Costa Rica................what autos would do well there?

Alerted to by @trailanimal

Hi. I'm not in Costa Rica, but am in (sub)-tropical area.
Maybe come over to the Outdoor Growing forum and check us out.
@islandgrower and I have some tropical grows you can check out.

Hahahahaah :D

vivint-snapshot-2018-01-18-122551.png

Tent cam... spinning a few for the girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back