Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of any good U.S. seedbanks on Instagram that sell autoflower beans? Heard there are a lot on Instagram, which there are lol. So many i don't know where to start. Only looking for autos, preferably major breeders but any as long as in the USA. Thanks.
I've been looking too, just not on ig. High Times has an article that lists Swamp Boyz and a couple others. The only ones I've seen so far that carry autos only carry Mephisto, and are sold out.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

evening folks :pass:we got another inch of snow 2 in total.i never did get that email so i had to go in.but due to some strange electrical issue the only thing i could turn on was the lights and the kettle.
confession...i cant drink tea in work(dont tell anyone)im scared il have a rocket rolled before the kettle boils.
:pighug:

evening folks :pass:we got another inch of snow 2 in total.i never did get that email so i had to go in.but due to some strange electrical issue the only thing i could turn on was the lights and the kettle.
confession...i cant drink tea in work(dont tell anyone)im scared il have a rocket rolled before the kettle boils.
:pighug:
kettle on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back