Status
Not open for further replies.
well I have secondary progressive Multiple sclerosis myself. 5 years now. I love that Peach puree. between that or the cheese and a heavy hybrid ambered up some of a nice white tric indica strain will do fine to start with. I would recommend a sativa,a CBD like the peach of cheese and an Indie. covers your bases until you figure you what HE/SHE likes the most.
Great advice, got me thinking I'll grow 1 of each type this year. Thanks

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

You can always put on another warm layer of clothes, but you can only take off so many. So I prefer cold to heat. But @1939bear and @trailanimal are dealing with other worldy cold. There aint no getting away from -20 degrees actual temps.

Hey man dont let my southern latitude fool you!! Just last week it was -42C/-44F raw temps(not the "windchill")

I took some pics of my Grape Walker Kush'es ... 2l pots with a organic tab in pot ..not much else ... some Mg ofc.

mid-flower :

1st pheno .... Extremly Frosty ... and fan are covered !! but small buds !
DSC_0112a.JPG
DSC_0116a.JPG

2nd pheno : Still very frosty and buds are bigger !
DSC_0117a.JPG
DSC_0120a.JPG

:pass:

The part that sucks is that strain is not availble correct? :( Really missed out there!!

It is the only sold out Illu from the last drop i believe ... but if demand is high enough .. ie like double grape ... i have a feeling these will be available again at some point !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back