Status
Not open for further replies.
24/7 under cobs..
Unfortunately that’s not an option. I have massive photos in my room & they need the led’s & cobs. They are getting so big that if I don’t flip them to 12/12 soon than they are gonna out grow the room I have. I’ve got another grow tent, but it only has t’5s In it. So I can move them to the t5’s for 24 hrs on, but if they stay under the led’s & cobs then they will have to grow under 12/12. So the question is which one of the scenarios sounds better?

Unfortunately that’s not an option. I have massive photos in my room & they need the led’s & cobs. They are getting so big that if I don’t flip them to 12/12 soon than they are gonna our grow the room I have. I’ve got another grow tent, but it only has t’5s In it. So I can move them to the t5’s for 24 hrs on, but if they stay under the led’s & cobs then they will have to grow under 12/12. So the question is which one of the scenarios sounds better?
I like the t5s 24/0 more than a 12/12

Unfortunately that’s not an option. I have massive photos in my room & they need the led’s & cobs. They are getting so big that if I don’t flip them to 12/12 soon than they are gonna our grow the room I have. I’ve got another grow tent, but it only has t’5s In it. So I can move them to the t5’s for 24 hrs on, but if they stay under the led’s & cobs then they will have to grow under 12/12. So the question is which one of the scenarios sounds better?
hmm...thats a lighting tech question i dare not guess...need someone with knowledge on par values vs run time etc. @BigSm0 probably could help out with this.

Here’s a couple of snaps I took of the ladies earlier.
76B81AE9-FB0B-4D97-A67D-29C34205DCDE.jpeg
C105D52F-477D-418C-BD0C-F8303AAE70A4.jpeg
The one in the front is starkiller x tangle. & the 2 in the back are starkiller x locomotion

hmm...thats a lighting tech question i dare not guess...need someone with knowledge on par values vs run time etc. @BigSm0 probably could help out with this.
I know right. That’s a ridiculous amount of light science & philosophy to try & figure out on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back