Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and started an early miss in the medium mix I plan to use til I use it up or get my hands on the water only stuff. Started it the other day using my germ method View attachment 837034 and 2 days later...
I'm a believer in the Methods we each have are own but same result @Ripper Taught me mine✌️
And your Miss Brittany is looking fking awesome bro I think my hardest part of my grow is the last of it hahaha I'm like the Buzzards fuk patience im ready to kill this mofo hahahaha

I'm a believer in the Methods we each have are own but same result @Ripper Taught me mine✌️
And your Miss Brittany is looking fking awesome bro I think my hardest part of my grow is the last of it hahaha I'm like the Buzzards fuk patience im ready to kill this mofo hahahaha

No shi7, when you walk in and right away, it smells at it's best, and the glitter of frost after a foliar spray tickles your corneas. The trichs are almost all cloudy, but you know better.

You have to wait! FUCK.

No shi7, when you walk in and right away, it smells at it's best, and the glitter of frost after a foliar spray tickles your corneas. The trichs are almost all cloudy, but you know better.

You have to wait! FUCK.
Well my skunk was the best quality out of my last run. And I was impatient and chopped it to soon lol I have no fking patience my Haze I waited but it's not even close to as good smoke as my skunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back