Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoners. Just wanted to pay homage to the lead singer of one of my favorite bands of the 90's. RIP Dolores O'Riordan. Only 46 years old. Such a beautiful unique voice.

Hey stoners. Just wanted to pay homage to the lead singer of one of my favorite bands of the 90's. RIP Dolores O'Riordan. Only 46 years old. Such a beautiful unique voice.

I posted zombie before she had a voice that gave me chills

NEWS FLASH, JUST POSTED!
2018 OUTDOOR PHOTO BATTLE BEGINS MAY 1.......

hop over to forums/cannaZone communal grow comps
scroll down and find em all, last year's, good viewing
requirements for 2018 aren't posted yet, but will probably be very similar to 2017, which you can check out over there
Sweet . Will see what will be grown this year . Have some variety by then hopefully.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Something reminded me of an idea I had a while back and worked up over time over many times walking my dog along the canal near home. Was thinking it could be interesting if I had the resources to do so to use a shipping container stealthily placed along the canal to do a kind of indoor guerilla grow.

The canal is used to supply irrigation water, and runs pretty decently pretty much all summer. I'd seen something once on folks working on water based turbines to generate power that could be put in rivers and such. So I'm thinking if you could design a nice water flow based turbine to generate power, put it in the canal along with a water line back to a container. Run a pump off the power to feed water into something like a gravity carbon filter or if you've got enough power to run it a R/O system, and flow all the excess back into the canal. Autopots or other watering system for the plants fed by the filtered water reservoir and lots-o-lights run by the generator.

Anyhow, just always thought that if someone had a decent patch of land along the canal for it, the water used would be not likely noticeable downstream, and the power generator wouldn't interrupt things enough to draw attention so unless someone visually spotted the setup, you'd probably be pretty safe(ish).

Dunno why I just remembered all that, but figured I'd share. Guess this sativa wax I just dabbed kicked the brain into overdrive and got me rambling. :bong::baked:

I can't look it up on my phone.. what's Good nutrd for coco in autopots?I'm at the hydro store now
Remo I smashed my last with its all in my journal see if they have the supercharged kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back