Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question... Does anybody know where I can find some Mephisto grape walker kush seeds? @mephisto is sold out and so is everywhere else I've looked.

As far as I know they are extinct..Kind of kicking myself in the ass for not grabbing more of them..Last time I talked to Mitch he said Europe was sold out and US had only a few packs left but now gone from what it looks like..

IMG_20180114_194941.jpg

I don't think you will find a bad Mephisto!
Never have yet lol... Grown tyrone special, hubbabubba, sour crack, and have beary white just now starting to flower.
I just ordered a pack of creme bubbly too and send a message about the GWK to see if it'll ever be re released or rebred

They do selll out the special ones rather fast!
Hopefully you will get an answer soon.

Did you check out the festivus contests?

Never have yet lol... Grown tyrone special, hubbabubba, sour crack, and have beary white just now starting to flower.
I just ordered a pack of creme bubbly too and send a message about the GWK to see if it'll ever be re released or rebred
25c
NCH
Double Grape
Sky walker
Sour Stomper
Stilton special
Toof Decay
Blue Toof "special pheno"
Mystery Mix
Hahaha Have Skunk? Will trade lol

AvT special pheno DAY 40...Getting ready to beast it in flower mode...They'll get a few teas now on the second half of their life..A light transition tea and a bloom tea with some silica solubilizing microbes..The last 10-14 days of their life I just water normally with plain distilled water to latch on to any salts that may have accumulated from my filtered tap water.

IMG_20180114_204427.jpg

What up everyone hope all is well. Gonna be another long night in Dabberville momma still not feeling well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back