Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel can I please get some stinkin badges!!!.. Lol in all seriousness, I'm glad youre back to a somewhat normal speed, I know how busy the holiday season can get.

Anyways thank you in advance

Coco nut
Hydro section
Live stoner
1st grow
Live intro
Night owl
Sweet seeds photo contestant
Good karma
New to afn
Hash oils
I flashed my bush
Welcome to fan
Afn vibe
Cannazone not sure what teir
Dab church
Afn assimilated
And not sure how much rep I have. Ill check and edit my post

Again THANK YOU
dude, gonna need a conex for storage

I sure don't know. My window stuff had some probs with too hot a planting mix, but not the lighting, had sun too of course.
The growing with a light thing...its all somewhat new to me. She always looked pretty healthy. It took a while to realize she was slow.

I grew up on south end of santa monica bay, da beach!
We haven't been to the beach in years. When my wife and I got together we'd go a couple times a year up/down southern Cali (Huntington, Long Beach, Seal Beach, etc) now hard for me to travel for long distances. But I want to try to get back out there to see the sunset over the ocean. Maybe I can also find out if charter boat is wheelchair accessible to drop a line again.

We haven't been to the beach in years. When my wife and I got together we'd go a couple times a year up/down southern Cali (Huntington, Long Beach, Seal Beach, etc) now hard for me to travel for long distances. But I want to try to get back out there to see the sunset over the ocean. Maybe I can also find out if charter boat is wheelchair accessible to drop a line again.
I went albacore fishing once, 60 miles out to sea from san diego, it was electric, badass action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back