Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting ready to throw some Djornals in the oven. It's good to see you back at AFN @Frankthetank :pighug:
Thanks buddy...good to be back.

@Frankthetank YoYO YYOO my good buddy...................was wondering how you were getting on. It has been a while. Missed you pal.

For you new guys, Frank has been MIA for a while, but is a top guy and there is always a warm toilet seat for him in my office. That says a lot about my office !

Welcome back chum. Hope you are in a good place and are gonna stick around during the Festivus period. LS should be a blast over the next few weeks. We gots lots of cool stuff planned.

eP.
Thank eP...I missed all of you as well...and thanks for the warm welcome back.....

hmmmpppphhhhh......that toilet in your office is the nicest thing in there! I'm honored you kept it warm for me.....although a little disappointed that your idea of warming things up is keeping them under a pile of rotting fish....oh well. Better than sitting on the floor in all the penguin shit. :haha:
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::pass:

Thanks buddy...good to be back.

Thank eP...I missed all of you as well...and thanks for the warm welcome back.....

hmmmpppphhhhh......that toilet in your office is the nicest thing in there! I'm honored you kept it warm for me.....although a little disappointed that your idea of warming things up is keeping them under a pile of rotting fish....oh well. Better than sitting on the floor in all the penguin shit. :haha:
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::pass:

Best-Way-To-Smoke-Weed_4.gif

My thought and best wishes to all friends, AFN community and basically anyone caught up in the Cali wildfires...be safe folks!:karmacloud: sent...:pass:

Holy fuck! Just realized my 2018 schedule is going to be busy as fuck!!! I didn’t realize I took on this much! January-April= fast buds test grow, April-September= Oss and blimburn test grows, September-December= seedsman test grow

Fast buds- 4 plants
Oss- 4 plants + blimburn- 6 plants= 10 plants
Seedsman- 4 plants

For a grand total of 18 different strains in a year!

18 strains in a year is a piece of piss.
I have 20 going at the moment in a perpetual grow, ranging from seedling to almost matured. Now that shit gets busy.

:pass::growing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back