Status
Not open for further replies.
It indeed does. Was just thinking that's a lot of photos to get thru if you do need to do them indoors... 2 month veg, followed by 2-3 month in flower...

Indoor or outdoor, you might prepare for a reveg if you run across something really special!

It indeed does. Was just thinking that's a lot of photos to get thru if you do need to do them indoors... 2 month veg, followed by 2-3 month in flower...

Indoor or outdoor, you might prepare for a reveg if you run across something really special!
I’ll have plenty of seeds from each strain I grow so if I find that one special plant I’ll start over keep her in veg as a mother plant.

We are literally spending 100 bucks a half every week! That’s 400 bucks that could go into the house or into upgrading my grows lol but seriously that’s money we could have in our pockets. Our bills stay paid, our house payments stay paid, everything gets taken care of but that extra 400 goes a little ways!
the grow pencils out, especially when you consider quality

the grow pencils out, especially when you consider quality
Exactly! And I’ve been requesting strains with excellent and superior genetics from each breeder for my grows. Don’t get me wrong the early miss is doing ok and I hear it’s got a wonderful high but genetically it’s not strong. Each strain I’ll be testing I did a lot of looking into.

Today looks promising
DSCN3974.JPG

happy growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back