Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
full

full

This looks absolutely amazing my man. Locked and loaded, can't wait to see what you do with these

Thank you sir, much appreciated. Getting things dialed in and giving them their best. Hope to see some of the seedlings take off soon, there is response on them already for being in there a couple days. Well see what the week update shot looks like.

The larger plant in the front will go through some work this weekend. It already has some flowers on it given the root space that i provided it. Now that it has a nice robust root system, i will pot it up, clip its flowers and some of the lower side shoots and well see how these lights provide for recovery as well.

Very nice! subbed in
How are they affecting your tents temperature ?
Awesome!! I know that i have 2 here right now.

Most of you probably know, when i test, i like to make sure i get everything right for our canna friends. I also am a Hot Chili breeder as well as a canna breeder so i needed to hatch out the parents for the BX of my pepper cross.

These lights are perfect for that task at the moment, and from what i can tell already more than enough to grow canna. The Temps in the tent with 2 of these lights is perfect. I was running a true 250watt cfl, and the temps in there were in the 77-80 range depending on external ambient temps. Now with the AutoCobs in there temps dropped to 70-73 degrees. Outstanding drop in temps is what we all want.

I do run extraction on a speed controller and its set at the lowest setting at the moment. I can up that and the temps would go colder, ambient temps in my area range at 68-70 degrees right now, and actually all summer too, im spoiled.

Back