Outdoor Critically Acclaimed Critical + 2.0 Auto strain (Dinafem)...1st Outdoor Journal

Do I build a cage, in order to protect my plants, at the risk of loosing some stealth?

• build a mesh cage (Less visible than a tarp)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • risk it and keep maximum stealth (Them being found will result in a request to kill them)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Hey there...I am excited to see how this strain grows for you!! I have a pack of Dinafem Critical 2.0 photoperiod, and will be starting a plant under lights soon, that will be destined for the sun once the weather warms enough!!

Good luck on your grow.
Hey GreenSkell....
Greenskeeper has advantage over us he's in African someplace with a super great sun right now [emoji274] I am super jealous of him right now I would so love to be growing outside today
I'm looking at about 6 inches of[emoji300] snow right now coming down with maybe another 4 to 9 coming.[emoji300][emoji300][emoji300][emoji301]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Aha! Please tag me if you do a journal? I’ll be interested to compare the two, I wonder if they’ll be vastly different in terms of looks, smell etc?

Giving them a head start under lights is always a great bonus! Wish I could do the same.

Thanks for stopping by, it is well appreciated mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey no problem...I will be firing up the outdoor plants on april the frist and a few on may the 1st. I am planning on starting the Critical 2.0 on may the first. She will be planted in my prime spot, so she should be a BiG girl!

Hey GreenSkell....
Greenskeeper has advantage over us he's in African someplace with a super great sun right now [emoji274] I am super jealous of him right now I would so love to be growing outside today
I'm looking at about 6 inches of[emoji300] snow right now coming down with maybe another 4 to 9 coming.[emoji300][emoji300][emoji300][emoji301]

Hehe, I am very, very lucky that way!

Damn, that’s a lot of snow! I have lived on this farm for 11 years and it snowed on my farm once. One time.[emoji33]

You must have some big plans for when the winter is over?[emoji33] which is when by the way?

Hey GreenSkell....

We got pounded by snow yesterday....18" accumulated....ahh the northern winters!!

Here is one of mine from last season..5.5feet tall Green POison photo
IMG_5957.JPG

Hehe, I am very, very lucky that way!

Damn, that’s a lot of snow! I have lived on this farm for 11 years and it snowed on my farm once. One time.[emoji33]

You must have some big plans for when the winter is over?[emoji33] which is when by the way?

Should be around the first week of April.

Hey thanks bud...yes i topped at 4 true nodes and did lst/open canopy training throughout her life.

Full techniques i used are here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/
Auto techniques https://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/

Mann, these are like bibles ;) such useful information! Gotta eat it up!!

How was the smoke off your critical by the way?

One more thing, when should I start the LST on these critical Autos?

Back