Dinafem Critical + My Free Lady

Thanks, we do have a need for this type of smoke from time to time.

My wife is in a similar situation and sometimes she just doesn't like my KNOCK-OUT Cannabis........:baked:......but it's my tent...he, he, he......
It definitely fits for the times you don't want to be stoned stupid but want an Indica buzz.

If you like the style that critical+ grows but want a bit more potency then critical cheese is certainly a great strain :toke: I think you will love her. She has the critical structure and a super fruity aroma. A carbon filter with this strain is a must a she stinks :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

If you like the style that critical+ grows but want a bit more potency then critical cheese is certainly a great strain :toke: I think you will love her. She has the critical structure and a super fruity aroma. A carbon filter with this strain is a must a she stinks :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
They are in the mail, been rushing home everyday hoping they are in the mail box. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning... :cools:

They are in the mail, been rushing home everyday hoping they are in the mail box. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning... :cools:

You won't be disappointed I can guarantee that. It is a great strain. Will you be documenting the grow on AFN's sister site?

All the best

D-M.

I think the retards at customs seized them! Don't they know large parts of this country its completely legal?!?

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Features:
    • Registered Mail™

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
May 22, 2016 , 6:12 am

Processed Through Facility

ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 6:12 am on May 22, 2016.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

May 21, 2016 , 2:38 am

LANGLEY HWDC, UNITED KINGDOM

I think the retards at customs seized them! Don't they know large parts of this country its completely legal?!?

Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
Features:

• Registered Mail™

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM
May 22, 2016 , 6:12 am

ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 6:12 am on May 22, 2016.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

May 21, 2016 , 2:38 am

LANGLEY HWDC, UNITED KINGDOM

Didn't they show up mate?

All the best

D-M.

Back