Quantity: 1

thumb_quick_one_1.jpg

Quick One Automatic Feminised Seeds1 Seed

Product Code: RQS-QOA-Auto-Fem-1

Price: $0.00

Quantity: 1

Coming soon...

How was the Critical +?

I have six of the Critical + from the Barny's give away. Though her cousin won a Cup Trophy, I am hesitant because of the 13% THC rating; low for an all day, all night smoker.

@Moondude
I'm not confident in giving out smoke reports to be honest. The low THC had me thinking for a bit too, is this going to be any good? They say 9-13% I also know that THC levels aren't everything that makes or breaks a breed. My lady friend and I have been smoking it in the evening, it's a mild and smooth smoke. A light skunky odor when breaking it up and smoking. It's not one that will make you super lazy stuck on the sofa with a remote in hand kind of buzz. She works on her Law/legal stuffs on her laptop while I tend to plants, read forums and study this beautiful plant. It's definitely indica, doesn't make us stupid and it helps us to relax in the evening. I'm not sure what else to say? Would I grow it again, yes, but being new to auto's Ill be trying many different kinds, up next is her cousin Critical Cheese.

@Moondude
I'm not confident in giving out smoke reports to be honest. The low THC had me thinking for a bit too, is this going to be any good? They say 9-13% I also know that THC levels aren't everything that makes or breaks a breed. My lady friend and I have been smoking it in the evening, it's a mild and smooth smoke. A light skunky odor when breaking it up and smoking. It's not one that will make you super lazy stuck on the sofa with a remote in hand kind of buzz. She works on her Law/legal stuffs on her laptop while I tend to plants, read forums and study this beautiful plant. It's definitely indica, doesn't make us stupid and it helps us to relax in the evening. I'm not sure what else to say? Would I grow it again, yes, but being new to auto's Ill be trying many different kinds, up next is her cousin Critical Cheese.

Thanks, we do have a need for this type of smoke from time to time.

My wife is in a similar situation and sometimes she just doesn't like my KNOCK-OUT Cannabis........:baked:......but it's my tent...he, he, he......

Back