Dinafem Critical + My Free Lady

Day 76
All the Trichs are cloudy, I think this plant is special. My experience with outdoors is Most of the time you'll see clear, cloudy and amber mixed at some point. This lady is all cloudy, with very slight hints of amber, I believe she ready to deliver her goods.

Last edited:
Day 77
Special Critical delivery on the way!

Top Flower

The flower is touching the gallon jug, impressive size nug on a 17" frame

Harvested top

I picked the top and 11 side branchces, I left 5 side branches and all the small inner flowers to go for a few more days.

Whats left under the 600

I just finished a king size RAW filled with Critical + joint by myself. I'm feeling real good right now! Mild odor and taste, got a whiff of skunk (IamPePe) while breaking it up. Good stuff....

Attachments

• CAM00511[1].jpg
    CAM00511[1].jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 79
  • CAM00512[1].jpg
    CAM00512[1].jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 114
  • CAM00513[1].jpg
    CAM00513[1].jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 108
To make things clear I cut the rest of the plant the next day, so 61 grams dry minus a few bowls off this little 17" plant! wow :smokeit:
Thank you @Dinafem-Mark for the free bean and free smoke! I just ordered some of your Critical Cheese, can't wait to get them where they belong, in some soil. A proper grow journal coming up...

To make things clear I cut the rest of the plant the next day, so 61 grams dry minus a few bowls off this little 17" plant! wow :smokeit:
Thank you @Dinafem-Mark for the free bean and free smoke! I just ordered some of your Critical Cheese, can't wait to get them where they belong, in some soil. A proper grow journal coming up...

No problem what so ever mate and for your first autoflowering grow you've done a great job. The buds look very dense and compact with a nice trichome coverage:thumbsup:

Can I ask where did you order from? And are you in the USA?

Please enjoy your harvest and thank you for documenting your grow on AFN:thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

D-M.

Last edited:
No problem what so ever mate and for your first autoflowering grow you've done a great job. The buds look very dense and compact with a nice trichome coverage:thumbsup:

Canada I ask where did you order from? And are you in the USA?

Please enjoy your harvest and thank you for documenting your grow on AFN:thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

D-M.

Yes from the US, I ordered from The Vault this time. I will certainly enjoy all the pretty flowers, wish I could share with you guys. :pass:

Back