Outdoor Cow manure

sound...gues will have to make more time or do a proper grow next year n harvest seeds this year for more plants. what strain would u recomend?

I can see that working really great for you.

No, i used it un-composted as an soil additive in very very sandy soil. It was almost a powder, with little vegetable matter in it.

Maybe it is just me but every plant finishes slower than seed companies say they do. Maybe really good growers do better than me but I haven't ever had a plant finish in 8 weeks even the ones that have names like Fast Bud really are not thaty much faster in my experience.

i ment finishes fast...i only have about 2 months to work with...i know u can harvest some autos in that time indoor but is there any that would do the same outdoors?

Boy the one thing I am not is dialed right in. I kind of stumble through each day doing the best I can. Maybe it is a bunch of things that slow mine down. I also don't grow Lowryder or Auto Berry and they would be quicker. A lot of mine take 12 weeks from hatchling to finished plant. Some a little quicker like Fast Bud but not a lot of difference. I grow the big autos outside in raised beds.

Well, I've had different experiences with different strains... I find most at 70-90 days... but some, like lowryder at 65 days... auto berry 65 days.... but you do have to be dialed right in or you get some fluctuation with harvest time I find... any little stunt makes a big difference..

https://www.autoflower.org/f7/auto-life-span-effect-ph-lockouts-other-stress-issues-708.html

Back