Outdoor Cow manure

I'm going to say the Chaze or Annapurna by Stitch. Might not be the fastest growing autos but they sure are damn quick to develop from what i have seen on AFN. It will still take a while to finish but it will be worth the wait. What doe's everyone else think?

The Chaze and Annapurna will be a little bigger and take about a month longer to grow. But they do yield more. I've grown the photo version of Bubbleicious but not the auto. It did have some problems with not auto flowering but that was last year. I'm sure they have that straight by now.

By fast growing do you mean finishes really fast or grows really big quickly? Hardly the same thing. Which do you mean?

what is the fastest growing auto out therefor outdoors?

The Chaze and Annapurna will be a little bigger and take about a month longer to grow. But they do yield more..

Sorry if i have caused some confusion there. I mean to say the Annapurna and Chaze were the quickest developers - meaning the one's that grow fastest. I didn't realize that you guys were referring to maturity times. It will take longer to finish but looks to me as if it grows the fastest.. hope this makes sense lol

Hi everyone, im thinking of doing a outdoor grow in a pile of decomposed cow manure (4-6 years old) and im wondering will that be good enough fertiliser to last me the whole grow as or will i still need to add nutes? also im not going to add any soil. any advice will be greatly appreciated.

If you want to know about medium compatibility with your manure, or using pure, do some reading on C:N (carbon-nitrogen ratios).. there are recommended ratios for compost in the literature out there and i believe the ratio for auto's to be slightly higher C:N.. I'll report why soon.

Also I will release an article on how to better understand the ratio and how to apply the calculations when preparing tailored mediums (as promised)

i ment finishes fast...i only have about 2 months to work with...i know u can harvest some autos in that time indoor but is there any that would do the same outdoors?

Muddy will tell ya. I'm new to these ones mate - what about the quickOne from Royal queen??

I doubt you will find anything that will finish in 8 weeks outdoors unless you pick it early. In my experience outdoor autos take 1-2 weeks longer than indoors and considering that most indoor autos take 9-12 weeks indoors having them fully finish outdoors in that time is unlikely. You can influence it somewhat by planting them in smaller pots and switching to bloom nutes earlier, at 4 weeks instead of at 6. Of course, the plants will be smaller and yield less.

i ment finishes fast...i only have about 2 months to work with...i know u can harvest some autos in that time indoor but is there any that would do the same outdoors?

Back