Extraction Computer Controlled Hot Plate for Decarb Rosin, QWET etc.

Man, that’s probably a better method than I use (aluminum turkey tray, in two turkey roasting bags, in the oven).
I’m definitely going to look into one of those screen separator thingies lol.
Gotta be a better way to make edibles that aren’t chocolate bong water flavored lol
:pass:

Man, that’s probably a better method than I use (aluminum turkey tray, in two turkey roasting bags, in the oven).
I’m definitely going to look into one of those screen separator thingies lol.
Gotta be a better way to make edibles that aren’t chocolate bong water flavored lol
@Dichoti Hi, watch this video about how I make fabulous chocolate. Tastes like bud mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

@Dichoti Hi, watch this video about how I make fabulous chocolate. Tastes like bud mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I actually watched that right after my post. Think I’d achieve the same or higher potency with b.hash? My mother was a part time confectioner, So I have a million recipes... I may use her peanut butter egg recipe... use the hash in the chocolate AND peanut butter filling.... mannnn I’ll be on mars for a week if I’m not careful lol

This isn't cheap, but it's the best way to decarb that I've found.
https://www.ebay.com/p/Ardent-Nova-...EyzcSz1f17xa6VdVKreTeM6pTBq2-FkxoCmAEQAvD_BwE

I like these so much I have 3 of them to decarb large batches of flower.

I can do anything Ardent can do for <$40.

While I'm at it, here's a cheaper, better version of the MagicalButterMachine.
https://www.ebay.com/p/STX-Internat...AxrVHpqa15ZYAA0cxuyLMRKPvPDToXQRoCYIUQAvD_BwE

That looks interesting do you own one? I think my MBII will last my life time so I don't need another but I like the specs on this one.

I actually watched that right after my post. Think I’d achieve the same or higher potency with b.hash? My mother was a part time confectioner, So I have a million recipes... I may use her peanut butter egg recipe... use the hash in the chocolate AND peanut butter filling.... mannnn I’ll be on mars for a week if I’m not careful lol

You may get a little bit higher potency using Bubble Hash but really insignificant since rosin averages 700mg of actives in 1 gram of rosin. Be sure to decarb first.

I can do anything Ardent can do for <$40.
That looks interesting do you own one? I think my MBII will last my life time so I don't need another but I like the specs on this one.

I own Ardent because of laziness, and accurate decarb.
My oven fluctuated 20 F.
My cheap toaster oven was unstable.
I now have an accurate toaster oven, but then there'd be the smell to contend with.
I'm willing to pay for the ability to decarb by pushing one button, and forgetting about it.
And easy decarbing tiny amounts of herb for testing.

The Infusium is interesting, and its 1 cup minimum is why I got it, even tho I also have 2 MBMs.
I was actually looking for a motor driven stirrer of thick liquids, because magnetic stirrers don't work for that, and MBM needs too much volume.

But I'm not convinced that 1 cup is the true, workable minimum, because stuff can collect beneath the blade.
Using less than 2 oz in MBM with oil makes an oil much weaker than I like, so I only use MBM for FECO, and then dilute it with oil.

Sadly, the Infusium stopped working after about 50 hrs of use.
I called them today, and they are rushing a replacement.

While I'm at it, here's a cheaper, better version of the MagicalButterMachine.
https://www.ebay.com/p/STX-Internat...AxrVHpqa15ZYAA0cxuyLMRKPvPDToXQRoCYIUQAvD_BwE
Cheaper is correct. I am on my 2nd replacement unit. Hopefully this one lasts more than 3 runs. I actually really like the STX it works well.
The company sent me a free replacement with all the accessories.
I will give them credit they have very good customer service. The 2nd replacement was actually out of warranty since I only use it every few months BUT they still replaced it.

If you want a easy way to use your bud this machine is great.

Back