Dinafem Completed OG Kush

Thanks BakEQ! Like Mark said that it is not a bad yield but far from good, sorry as I am greedy! look up @St. Tom grows, and you will learn a lot!
What I was trying to express was my sheer respect for the yield. 11 litres is less than 3 gallons. Thats VERY impressive. VERY!

Me and eq go back along time and what a superb diary and your girls are as good as mine u should be well proud
I have only been on AFN a little over 2 years but yes, feels like we've gone back a long time! You are a superb staff, gladiator, growbro and most importantly, a terrific grower! Congrats on all your wins. So many I lost count! I may not be very savvy with the Internet but I do browse through your posts. I just always forget to like stuff LOL.

Would love to be in battles with you again. Crossing my fingers for the 420 battles!

Dang amazing job. Good looking plant. I read 208 grams dry then 2 posts below saying it's still drying. Was this edited and correct then? I'm smoking on some critical cheese auto by them right now. Pretty happy with it. Didn't get as large as it should. I made some mistakes but she was nice and dense.

Dang amazing job. Good looking plant. I read 208 grams dry then 2 posts below saying it's still drying. Was this edited and correct then? I'm smoking on some critical cheese auto by them right now. Pretty happy with it. Didn't get as large as it should. I made some mistakes but she was nice and dense.
LOL, it was an error, the WET weight is 208g not dry weight! Thanks for pointing it out :smoking:

What I was trying to express was my sheer respect for the yield. 11 litres is less than 3 gallons. Thats VERY impressive. VERY!

I have only been on AFN a little over 2 years but yes, feels like we've gone back a long time! You are a superb staff, gladiator, growbro and most importantly, a terrific grower! Congrats on all your wins. So many I lost count! I may not be very savvy with the Internet but I do browse through your posts. I just always forget to like stuff LOL.

Would love to be in battles with you again. Crossing my fingers for the 420 battles!
lol,You need to retrieve your compliment as it was an error that 208g is the wet weight, not the dry weight, my bad :smoking:

LOL, it was an error, the WET weight is 208g not dry weight! Thanks for pointing it out :smoking:
Lol I was wondering. Even though my critical cheese was dense and weighed more than I thought it would I wouldnt of been surprised if it was lol. Still, good looking og I'm happy with dinafem so far I got a bubba kush going right now that's just a monster

Lol I was wondering. Even though my critical cheese was dense and weighed more than I thought it would I wouldnt of been surprised if it was lol. Still, good looking og I'm happy with dinafem so far I got a bubba kush going right now that's just a monster
Agree, I am very happy with Dinafem, so far all the strains I have grown have shown very good result with minimal attention. Bubba Kush was the only nightmare I had got, it was a disaster, lol

Critical Cheese sounds good but I haven't got any seeds, may give it a try in the future.

Final weight is 49g and they are in jar to start the curling process!

P2020004.jpg

Last edited:
Back