Dinafem Completed OG Kush

Trooperwife

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@Dinafem-Mark This is my first OG Kush and love it so much! It is easy to grow, gave me a hassle free experience as I use coco again this time after a while. I did a little LST and topped on the 4th node. It is harvested on day 77 and the wet weight is 208g! Firm and dense buds all over!

- 11L fabric pot
- Canna Coco
- 120 x 60 x 150 grow tent
- Hipargero 450w COB directly above the plant
- 2 monkey fan
- Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter + 4'' extraction fan
- Canna A&B, Canna Rhizotonic, CalMag, Canna Boost, Canna PK13/14

20/4 light. Temperature is between 20C-27C,RH is 45, every now and again it is 50- 65% but mostly stays on 45% mark.

Popped the seeds into a shot glass with 4ml/L Canna Rhizotonic and soaked in for 7 hours. Then put the seeds into the coco pellets.

pH ranges from 5.6 - 6 and EC ranges from 0.4 to 2.1.

Day 2.jpg
Day 3.jpg
Day 6.jpg
Day 8.jpg
Day 10.jpg
Day 14.jpg
Day 15.jpg
Day 21.jpg
Day 23.jpg
Day 25.jpg

Last edited:
Absoloteky beautiful work and I'm loving the diary in a day style write up, very cool :pass:

Time to get those dank and frosty flowers dry and cure :)

Well played :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Thanks Mark! The whole diary in a day style is easier to see the whole progress if someone wants to look up for the strain. Certainly for me as I remembered when I first started and tried to look through diaries to compare with my plant.

11L pot yielding 208g dry! Damn…

Thanks BakEQ! Like Mark said that it is not a bad yield but far from good, sorry as I am greedy! look up @St. Tom grows, and you will learn a lot!

Thanks Mark! The whole diary in a day style is easier to see the whole progress if someone wants to look up for the strain. Certainly for me as I remembered when I first started and tried to look through diaries to compare with my plant.

Thanks BakEQ! Like Mark said that it is not a bad yield but far from good, sorry as I am greedy! look up @St. Tom grows, and you will learn a lot!
Me and eq go back along time and what a superb diary and your girls are as good as mine u should be well proud

Back