Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

just to have plants of such beauty must bring great joy
It does feel good to finally feel like I'm getting in good accomplished grows of good quality meds. I really enjoy watching each plant progress along with my capabilities. I'm really enjoying my growing experiences and I think I've just about found my niche with it. Few more things to test here and there but I feel mostly dialed in. Thank for stopping by and having a look man.

Thanks scally! I sure do try! Lol
After seeing your Bubba kushes and frying this super Bubba and wiz Bubba I'm dying to grow some! Just awoke from a lovely mid day nap lol
You should definitely grow some bubba then you can enjoy early morning naps mid day naps afternoon naps evening naps etc etc!

Looking great pete, love the shape of that blackstone
Thanks San. It's very prefect and uniform. Dense too. Highest density in the whole tent. Going to ba good yielder I think! I decided to start flushing her today and the big fairy frost Monday. 10 days of straight RO should put them right where I like them. I do like to have strains for sleeping like my new found Joy of bubba kush and it's crosses, but the majority of the tune in looking for mild amber. Good head body mix but not make me real sleepy until hours after I smoke.

Another round of beautiful ladies my friend keep them coming. Can't wait to see you grow some BBK seeds I've wanted to try them but I will wait to see how you do before I get some myself.

I'm pretty excited for those but not sure I want to open the pack with all the single seeds I have to use first. I think by the end of next week I'll b dropping a very social UL haze x SBR from a good friend now that I have some space and can't decide what to grow that sounds like it's calling me. ...

Awesome looking forward to you next run man I'm sure you will love it. Going to be nice to see what you can do with it that's for sure. I got some that are calling my name as well and soon enough I will get them going. Got my tent up and running. Going to do my soil mix tomorrow and get some miphisto beans sprouting.

Awesome looking forward to you next run man I'm sure you will love it. Going to be nice to see what you can do with it that's for sure. I got some that are calling my name as well and soon enough I will get them going. Got my tent up and running. Going to do my soil mix tomorrow and get some miphisto beans sprouting.
Send me a link to your thread when it's up of u could. Glad to see you up and running again!

Back