Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Sadly this is the best option since its two locked doors, everything else is being used or isn't considered two locked doors since the one room id use is a high volume traffic area.
I also don't have the money to buy a bigger one right now. I figure though, I can train the plants to stay lower
Training is always a wonderful option! If you need any help with LST feel free to PM me. I use pipe cleaners and they work wonders honestly. Safe and effecient so far!

Training is always a wonderful option! If you need any help with LST feel free to PM me. I use pipe cleaners and they work wonders honestly. Safe and effecient so far!
I never thought of pipe cleaners! I probably will take some help too. Not quite yet as she's just a baby, she's gotta craw before she can walk :)

shucks been overwatering my babys, 5days old hope they survive
If u don't mind sending me a link to your thread I'd b more than happy to take a gander through it if you would like? Just let em dry out a bit and feed like 250 ml a day at most. I actually use a ml pipette for the first few days so I don't farm the roots or the plant watering.

So here we are on day 62 of the fairy frost, Blackstone and nashira. They are all still feeding. Thinking about 3 to 4 more days and I'm probably start a nice 10 day flush on the fairy frost. About a week until flush starts on Blackstone and nashira is going to b awhile yet lol....here's some pics of the three....first nashira....
20160311_133140.jpg
20160311_133222.jpg
20160311_133236.jpg
20160311_133253.jpg

Back