Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

I wish I had that big of a grow tent! I'm lucky i can fit one plant in my tent.

Awesome photos!
Thank you! I wish I had more space too even at this size lol. I just have a 4x4 and a 2x4 for now. Started with the 2x4 and a very cheap brand 600w hps. Now I have 3 $400 led lights with plans on buying one more for this setup. Wish I had enough circuits available to run a3rd tent lol being that I'm a legal grower I can only have 12 plants and they all have to stay in the locked grow room which houses both my tents and all my equipment

pic
20160305_000619.jpg
inside the 4x4. Really loving the girls inside it. Everything seems to b coming together almost perfect. Some cal def. On my large fairy frost on day 55. Some K def. On my nashira day 35, will up my 15-15 pk booster to 1ml instead of .5. Not much longer left before I start flushing anyway. Another 10 to 15 days tops....

Looking awesome buddy! Well done man!
Thanks man! Always appreciate the kind words! I'm going to have a real exciting next couple of runs I think! I have a huge variety of strains right now as long add everything arrives safely. I actually don't have a blue what's going to b taking these 6 girls places. I do know for sure that I have a couple of very very special things that will find their way in there soon! Thanks for taking a look! Do you start April 1st or may 1st your outdoors?

Thanks man! Always appreciate the kind words! I'm going to have a real exciting next couple of runs I think! I have a huge variety of strains right now as long add everything arrives safely. I actually don't have a blue what's going to b taking these 6 girls places. I do know for sure that I have a couple of very very special things that will find their way in there soon! Thanks for taking a look! Do you start April 1st or may 1st your outdoors?

My outdoor girls will be starting on april the 1st. Autos for outdoor will be may the 1st.

Thank you! I wish I had more space too even at this size lol. I just have a 4x4 and a 2x4 for now. Started with the 2x4 and a very cheap brand 600w hps. Now I have 3 $400 led lights with plans on buying one more for this setup. Wish I had enough circuits available to run a3rd tent lol being that I'm a legal grower I can only have 12 plants and they all have to stay in the locked grow room which houses both my tents and all my equipment
Same here, two locked doors, but I only have a closet I added a padlock on. It's not a walk in closet so I'm very limited in space in such a small area.

Same here, two locked doors, but I only have a closet I added a padlock on. It's not a walk in closet so I'm very limited in space in such a small area.
Can you get a tent to put any where and b secure? I'm sure you've probably thought of it already lol just always trying to help haha

Can you get a tent to put any where and b secure? I'm sure you've probably thought of it already lol just always trying to help haha
Sadly this is the best option since its two locked doors, everything else is being used or isn't considered two locked doors since the one room id use is a high volume traffic area.
I also don't have the money to buy a bigger one right now. I figure though, I can train the plants to stay lower

Small look into the future of discretepetes garden. ...plus some other secrets not to b revealed just yet. ...
I LOVE the new Tshirts. I'll b watching for others to have on these shirts at Michigan cannabis Cup lol AFN unite! Haha
20160308_115959.jpg

Back