Reaction score
Hi all,

We seem to have a lot of brits on this site and considering I am Canadian (hi cousins) we don't get plagron lite mix or grow northern leds. Lots of great grows come from this duo. I would like an unbiased opinion on led lights that compare to the gn series including mars. Any opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Hi all,

We seem to have a lot of brits on this site and considering I am Canadian (hi cousins) we don't get plagron lite mix or grow northern leds. Lots of great grows come from this duo. I would like an unbiased opinion on led lights that compare to the gn series including mars. Any opinions or thoughts would be much appreciated.
Amare technologies would be my recommendation sir

Yes I bet they do that's why I'm asking in this particular form so mars guys can really sell me on it. I've heard mixed reviews about mars quality tho..

What kind of space are you looking to cover with it? What's your budget? We've got document journals on here for nearly every one of their lights. We have a two staff members testing out the new Mars Pro 320's (one with remote settings, one without.)

I've got a Mars II 1600W 5W unit myself. Numerous guys RAVE about the reflector series. Give us a few more details and can probably give you a much better recommendation based on your needs and wallet size!

Also remember what you would like to grow in it, strain genetics, be it short and bushy or tall and bushy play a big role.

I have a Mars 2 700 in a space relatively same as yours, it's delivering results, but I'm running out of headroom.
1470005653606-225743354.jpg

Hi all,

Happy to see another Canadian here :pass: Good luck on choosing a light.

Back