Photoperiod Columbian rain forest. Help required, pleeeease?

Hell brother all u gotta do is bend everyone of those tops down and in or out. These plants can take more than you realise. You will gain at least a foot from what I can tell. And don't snap them!! They will live if u do that but take longer to recover. Thumb and forefinger bend and massage the vines down . Like you would roll a Lil ball of play dough between to fingers to make a circle .
9d15960f3f57d6bdbe0152b7f4ac8b69.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

With photos I've always used an old rule, it varies by strain, but is fairly accurate. Flip the lights when the plants are half the size you want when finished. It at least works for a first run, till you know the rate of growth of a particular strain.

looking good a lil cramped but ok.you have flipped to 12/12 ? 2 photos at the back,autos front ? the autos will be out of the tent before photos ready so a lil more space gained later.
:pighug:
Hi, Matey,
In the 1st pic they are are mixed with the two autos at front right. The two autos are out and drying while I trim the leaves off. (what can I do with the leaves? they sticky as shit, full of trichs

The other two pics are just phots (4 of them) the tallest at the back.

Actually you have come up with a brilliant idea......Why not clone them!...I never thought of that, nice one thanks. I can maybe lop off 8 inches or so.

Cheers again
Cmoon

U could've kept your other plants brother . Shame u gave em up

I know I shouldn't have given them away but had nowhere to let them flower that is dark enough.......It hurt!

With photos I've always used an old rule, it varies by strain, but is fairly accurate. Flip the lights when the plants are half the size you want when finished. It at least works for a first run, till you know the rate of growth of a particular strain.
Nice piece of information that, cheers. Next grow I will do exactly that.

Cmoon

Just for the record: I am at the end of week 16 and they have been on 12/12 for two weeks. All remaining four plants are photos. The height from floor to top of plants at the rear are nearly 6ft tall (the actual plants are 5ft tall and growing).

Pics would help alot we can't see we can really tell u much

if you have a full tent it dont matter if its 1,4,10 plants same amount of bud at the end of the day.
as @daggersstrain says massage bewtween finger and thumb,bend em over some and alls good.
:pighug:
Yup, I will do that thanks guys, great idea!

Respect......Always
Cmoon

These are photos, yes? Am just making sure... if so, you can do a heavy trim, give them a week or so to get over the shock, and flip the lights. I've never counted weeks on my photos while in the vegetative stage, but start when the lights flip to count weeks (days) in flower. You might think about getting ready for clones if you have the mind too, you'll have plenty of prime cuttings.

That is exactly what i would do in this situation.

Either that or alternate 12 hours with half the plants in a dark room, and half in the grow room and run the light 24hours, then switch every 12 hours....would be too much work though!! If you wanted to really maximize your output and were prepared to do the work twice daily, this "could" be an option.

Back