@Prophetiko weekly update Mephisto mystery mix

Smiles - super chill plant so far, big girl drinks over a liter a day now. She has a tiny bit of stretch left but for the most part she's maturing well.

Sensi bloom A&B 1.5ml/l
GH calmag 1ml/l
Ph 6.4 RO water

51a212f0b0dab7bda525dd0dd29ba221.jpg
e03e5185eb8da088ca8d829157df2d13.jpg
3b4255a3bc9bbacc1a0ba9b9499644e7.jpg

Sorry to all guys/girls/expecialy to all kind vendors (@DutchPassionTony , @Dinafem-Mark) to say that i must to stepout from all battles....:face: i have big problems in my live at this stage, some personal problems (i broke up with my biggest love love in my live) :frowny: im so sad and i dont have any will ...

Sorry to all guys/girls/expecialy to all kind vendors (@DutchPassionTony , @Dinafem-Mark) to say that i must to stepout from all battles....:face: i have big problems in my live at this stage, some personal problems (i broke up with my biggest love love in my live) :frowny: im so sad and i dont have any will ...
@Belivitez

A crisis in life can put you in a tailspin - it is natural and the pain will ease with time. Just know that I care and all of us here at AFN support and care for you. If your close friends and family are not enough help - often they do not know how; If you have thoughts of self destruction reach out to this national organization they really care and can help Call 1-800-273-8255.

Keep a stiff upper lip better days are ahead if you just put the bad ones behind you.

Back