Here is my Moby Dick COB update.
IMG_8534.JPG
IMG_8535.JPG
IMG_8536.JPG

Alright guys, I've hermied out of two comps... this is my last competition... weekly update.... I give you four assed monkey on day 47.
20180320_105235.jpg
20180320_105204.jpg

@Arthur are you just really unlucky or did you have some kind of stressor happen in your grow room to stimulate the hermies?
No stressors I can come up with, Just the luck of it I guess! Dropped from 6 to 4... but if I'm honest, that works better for my lighting, I was going to be doing a 2 day shuffle...unnecessary now. I can focus my "extra" time on getting my cobs up from 200w to 500w. That should keep me busy... then I'll be running 6, 9 or 16 depending. And going single (maybe 2) strain runs from now on. Everybody seems to want a little something different, and trying to dance with multiple partners doesn't let me focus like I'd like to. (To much logging)

Day 47: Not what you want to see when checking on the girls! I had a pump failure last night and the girls got thirsty. They will be ok by tomorrow. I keep a spare pump on the shelf just in case this happens.

d47c.jpg
d47d.jpg

Back