New Grower Chief's 2nd grow in 5 years! Fast Buds GSC under 1 Auto cob

Day 6

I noticed yesterday that there hasn't been a whole lot of growth after the last water, so I gave it a good watering which was about 150ml of plain distilled water and it really made a difference.
IMG_20180406_182947.jpg
IMG_20180406_182938.jpg
IMG_20180406_182932.jpg

A very fine line between over and under watering. Be careful and be sure to wait until your pot gets light before you water again! :headbang:

For sure! If anything I've always underwatered everything because I was so scared of overwatering. I'm still trying to find that balance.

Day 8

Everything is looking good today. What do you all think? Today or tomorrow it's getting it's first round of nutes for sure. I have a gallon of tap water that been sitting in a pot since last night that's been de-chlorinating my tap water pH is 8 so I'm curious to see what it will be after mixing the MEGA CROP.

IMG_20180408_104218.jpg
IMG_20180408_104209.jpg
IMG_20180408_104149.jpg

Looking great! If I were you, I'd start really slow on the MC! I would do just 1 gram and watch out for any leaf twisting. This is what mine looked liked a few days after introducing nutes too soon/strong! :headbang:
IMG_20180210_170639_kindlephoto-122755142.jpg

Looking great! If I were you, I'd start really slow on the MC! I would do just 1 gram and watch out for any leaf twisting. This is what mine looked liked a few days after introducing nutes too soon/strong! :headbang:
View attachment 889133

Thanks for the heads up N4W. I remember reading the thread with the updated feeding chart for MC that broke down that 1G per gallon is good for autos the same age as mine, and then move up from there. That's what I am planning on doing.

I gave my GSC it's first taste of MEGA CROP! I mixed 1/4 tsp in a gallon of water. It didn't seem like it changed the pH of the water much/at all. I just have the shake tester. So if it was correct then the pH was 7-8ish. I know that's too high, so I added 5ml of pH down to the gallon. I don't have the slightest clue on how much to add to lower the pH to where I want.

I gave my GSC it's first taste of MEGA CROP! I mixed 1/4 tsp in a gallon of water. It didn't seem like it changed the pH of the water much/at all. I just have the shake tester. So if it was correct then the pH was 7-8ish. I know that's too high, so I added 5ml of pH down to the gallon. I don't have the slightest clue on how much to add to lower the pH to where I want.
My tap water is 7.5 and it takes about 2ml per litre to drop it down to 6.5. soil buffers a bit of pH too I understand.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Thas good to know. I don't know how long I can keep nutrient mixed water for, I don't know if it will steep and make the pH swing way far from where it is now. It sounds like I need to add some more ph down then.

Back