New Grower Chief's 2nd grow in 5 years! Fast Buds GSC under 1 Auto cob

Here is the mix that I'm using with my base soil.

Attachments

• IMG_20180325_203429.jpg
    IMG_20180325_203429.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 100
Here is the mix that I'm using with my base soil.
Now I see what it is you're doing, at first I thought you were going to make your own custom mix which seemed a little bit extreme for second a grow.

That should perform a lot like promix which means you will be feeding sometime after about week 2 or 3,4 depending upon your pot size. I think most guys pH their nutrient solution in promix to 6.2 or 3.

That is correct. It is very similar. My local hydro store had the mix in the smaller quantiites that I need. I can't be seen hauling huge bales and bags of soil and other things like that into my apartment. For right now it's best for me to get just the amount I need to do my thing.

So today is the day hopefully. Amazon says delivery will be today, but when I track it on FedEx it says tomorrow. We'll see what happens. I will be germinating my seed in a cup of distilled water this evening. I hoping the tent comes today so I can put the seed into the soil tomorrow when I get off work. I will post pics of my grow space when I get everything setup.

I finally closed out my Amazon account about 2 years ago. I live out in the rural area and they were always claiming they delivered my package but it was never actually at my house. Whenever I complained they just gave me another free month of b******* Prime. Sure have saved a lot of money though

That sucks man. i did the free month of prime because i wanted to start yesterday and today is day 2. Amazon has never did me wrong. I do it every so often when i need things fast. I always cancel before they bill me.

It's with great pleasure that I introduce you to......grow closet 2.0! I had the seed soaking in distilled water for the last 23 1/2 hours. It hasn't popped open with the taproot yet, but I went ahead and mixed my soil and dropped the seed in it after a mild saturation of the top portion. And now we wait for this beautiful seed to sprout!
IMG_20180329_200506.jpg

It's with great pleasure that I introduce you to......grow closet 2.0! I had the seed soaking in distilled water for the last 23 1/2 hours. It hasn't popped open with the taproot yet, but I went ahead and mixed my soil and dropped the seed in it after a mild saturation of the top portion. And now we wait for this beautiful seed to sprout!View attachment 884439
That's how I do my seeds. Works a treat. Except I soak my pot completely 12 hours before planting and don't water again for a week or two.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I was going to do exactly that, but when I got home from work I was all amped up and ready to put the seed in the soil iIforgot to do that. I watered on top center around where the seed is when I dropped it in there. And about 12 hours later the top part of the soil was lightly watered with mist from a spray bottle. Hopefully it will have risen up by the time i get home. I'm not so sure though since it hasn't cracked open yet. It might take another day or so, but I hope not. I lack patience. Growing will help with that, because almost 90% of it is waiting.

So it's been almost 2 days in the soil and no action as of yet. I'm not sure if it's me being anxious or if it's a dud. I really hope that it's not.

Back