Mephisto Genetics Chem City Blues, Cobs & A Hippy :)

Her little SODK sister at 5 days old. She's had extremely an extremely light feed already and also a couple of sprays of OF lol [emoji3]

da53b7899c91e5efefd32db106f4d780.jpg

Their family setting.

3e2f93f97dcad3c4155c9f5efab97ead.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. All will be biotabs from now on - less environmental impact from Hippy together with the low power cobs :)

I should really do an update for this thread. Been having wife problems. Again! :deadhorse:

That's great, I really am diving head first into organics and having less of an environmental impact. The worms are already at work and the nutes are all natural.

As far as the wife problems go, I had to send mine out of state for a couple months LOL (ok she's helping her mom pack up and sell her house). It's done wonders for our relationship and my ability to accomplish putting the grow room together and getting all up to speed on the learning and stuff. I do miss her but she can wait til harvest to come back if she wants :crying:

That's one nice looking doobie, those raw papers? Don't mind if I do! :pass:

That's great, I really am diving head first into organics and having less of an environmental impact. The worms are already at work and the nutes are all natural.

As far as the wife problems go, I had to send mine out of state for a couple months LOL (ok she's helping her mom pack up and sell her house). It's done wonders for our relationship and my ability to accomplish putting the grow room together and getting all up to speed on the learning and stuff. I do miss her but she can wait til harvest to come back if she wants :crying:

That's one nice looking doobie, those raw papers? Don't mind if I do! :pass:

I salute you sir, one day I will also do the "proper" natural organic thing like you. Baby steps [emoji3]

Wife, just don't go there. It's a bit of a flippin joke. They say addicts repeat the same behaviour over and over again expecting a different outcome. Sounds bloody familiar!

Those are actually Greengo papers mate. Very similar to Raw. But these are non-slim King size. Little bit of extra height on them. I likey.

I salute you sir, one day I will also do the "proper" natural organic thing like you.

I actually had no interest in growing organically until maybe a year ago. I changed my diet and started to eat strictly paleo. Gave up coffee and caffeine, processed foods, dairy and gluten etc. I feel amazing now, night and day difference in my health. I figured if I could benefit from a natural organic diet, than a plant should as well. And if I am consuming the plant that I grow than I can know exactly what went into it. Not just the nutes, but what I feed the worms for vermicompost or the soil for beneficials.

The cycle of life! It's incredibly interesting to me, and amazing that humans have much more in common with plants than I ever realized.
I thought I had messed up my soil mix and was really just winging it after a little bit of research. So far the clover is coming in nicely so I guess stuff is gonna grow!

I actually had no interest in growing organically until maybe a year ago. I changed my diet and started to eat strictly paleo. Gave up coffee and caffeine, processed foods, dairy and gluten etc. I feel amazing now, night and day difference in my health. I figured if I could benefit from a natural organic diet, than a plant should as well. And if I am consuming the plant that I grow than I can know exactly what went into it. Not just the nutes, but what I feed the worms for vermicompost or the soil for beneficials.

The cycle of life! It's incredibly interesting to me, and amazing that humans have much more in common with plants than I ever realized.
I thought I had messed up my soil mix and was really just winging it after a little bit of research. So far the clover is coming in nicely so I guess stuff is gonna grow!

Funny you say that bro. I am on a very similar crusade right now. I'll even say in public I'm also doing some therapy! Not the sort of thing you share here in the uk lol but fuck it. Along with no processed food, shed loads less sugar and my own weed, it's making me feel better than I've felt in decades.

In fact mate, check out my "main" thread for some evidence! :pass:

Funny you say that bro. I am on a very similar crusade right now. I'll even say in public I'm also doing some therapy! Not the sort of thing you share here in the uk lol but fuck it. Along with no processed food, shed loads less sugar and my own weed, it's making me feel better than I've felt in decades.

In fact mate, check out my "main" thread for some evidence! :pass:

Right on man will do! Was just checking it out earlier today, had no idea it was that many pages. Good stuff so far!
I could go on and on about diet and health but nobody ever wants to hear it. So for them I say, just wait til you get sick and you will have wished that you'd given a shit. I will say is that diet alone has had a dramatic impact on my health as an epileptic (way less seizure activity)

I really have no idea what goes into the plants I am consuming. As a grower you have complete control. Because I use pot for medicine it made perfect sense to put into it what I would consider healthy and natural. They way nature intended indeed. :smoking:

Right on man will do! Was just checking it out earlier today, had no idea it was that many pages. Good stuff so far!
I could go on and on about diet and health but nobody ever wants to hear it. So for them I say, just wait til you get sick and you will have wished that you'd given a shit. I will say is that diet alone has had a dramatic impact on my health as an epileptic (way less seizure activity)

I really have no idea what goes into the plants I am consuming. As a grower you have complete control. Because I use pot for medicine it made perfect sense to put into it what I would consider healthy and natural. They way nature intended indeed. :smoking:

A-men bro.

My advice would be don't try to read that thread! Mostly stoned bollocks I fear :vibe:

Back